Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some Further Explanation ...






A few questions have been coming in. Such as ...

1. If it's "Disney for Dad", does that mean mom can't participate?

No. All are welcome. Some questions are geared toward dad, but anyone who wants to jump in should feel free.

2. Research? What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Yes, I know I've been vague about my "project" but that's because I'm not 100% sure what shape this project will take just yet. That's one of the reasons, I'm asking these questions on this blog -- to help get my bearings.

3. So do you like Disney or not? I can't tell what the hell's going on here.

I am very pro-Disney, but I recognize there are plenty of people who can't stand the thought of stepping foot into Mouse Land, and since I want feedback from those people too, some of my questions will be geared toward them. Also, while I am pro-Disney, I also plan to be HONEST. I mean, hell people, that Small World ride gets on my nerves.

So feel free to zap any other questions you have my way, and I'll do my best to answer.

3 comments:

  1. The Small World ride will always have a special place in my heart, but yes, now that I'm over the age of 8 it totally grates on my nerves.
    Does anyone out there remember Mr. Toad's Wild ride? Now THAT was a fantasy land ride if ever there was one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the 20,000 leagues under the sea ride is gone too. WTF? I loved that ride. But that was when I was a kid. Maybe it doesn't hold up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check this out: http://www.orlando-florida.net/walt-disney-world/resources/defunct-disney-world-attractions.htm
    Also, people have posted their old videos of these old rides from the 70's & 80's on Youtube, and it's so nostalgic for those of us who grew up going every year as a kid. I'm sure you remember the Eastern Airlines "If you had wings." Even the Wedway people mover is gone....*sniff*

    ReplyDelete